Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pisa



As usual we got up quite late and headed out for a day trip to Pisa. This morning I had a nutella croissant which was very good, but I am beginning to think I should lay off the sweets...all the sugar and salt is making me retain a lot of water.

There is nothing in the town of Pisa aside from that square with the tower in it. Soooo, we took the hour and a half train ride, took a bunch of ridiculous photos with the tower (i.e. of us holding the tower up, blowing it over, etc.), then hopped on the train to come back home.

Later we decided to do our laundry, and apparently the washing machines here are set an much higher temperatures. We put the setting on color, but the water for that is 50 degrees celcius! So...a lot of our clothing got ruined. My BU sweatshirt completely lost its color and now all of my white things are blue...Hanna's stuff got really messed up as well. Oh well, I suppose it happens. I am thankful that I did not put my favorite polo or my dress in though!

That is it for today...not terribly exciting! Hopefully I will find a place where I can post more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment